Hey everyone, my site has now moved over to a new domain at http://designtypegeek.com so come on over and join the fun!

Saturday, April 12, 2008

ActionScript 3.0 Pre-loader for Flash CS3

Until I decide that I really will start a computer / tech oriented blog, I found a Flash/ActionScript 3.0 tutorial I figured I would link to here. You can check out this ActionScript preloader from clickpopmedia.

It starts right in on the code, so don't try it if your a beginner but if you are familiar with ActionScript it should be a cakewalk.

I plan on working on learning Flash myself in the next few weeks (though Monday I start my A+ certification training) so I hope in a couple of weeks this tutorial WILL be a piece of cake for me. Besides, then I'll be able to develop a nice Flash tutorial on typography for you. Or perhaps a series of posts anyway. I did start writing a learning app in Visual Basic but I seem to have misplaced it on my office computer somehow...

If you have any links to great typography, design or graphic tutorials, post them below in the comments.

No comments:

ShareThis